Start a new topic

Pre-Draft Additions

I was wondering if you folks plan to bring back the option to input the stats from the prior year in the Pre-Draft Setup?  

Also, is it possible to put the Pre-Draft Notes in a bullet format similar to prior years?  I like to put additional stats that cover our whole league history, and they are a little more difficult to read if they aren't able to put in a bullet format.  This is how it looks even though I put it in a bullet format in the Team Notes section:

Thanks

2 people like this idea

Also...in the "pre-draft" the music options seem to have gone away....I had this setup in our big room with it cycling, and a super long version of GOT playing for the intro before we started...now it's just blank and I'd have to run a music player or something.

And, I why no ability to have videos or anything rolling in the background for pre-draft...or be able to do like a powerpoint or something attached...at this rate, I'll probably just skip this software pre-draft as it does nothing.

1 person likes this

100% agree here.  This is year 16 for us and we always would go over each team/owners history, similar to the way Jesse Dix mentioned.

Not nearly clean a look.  Needs to be similar to years past.

Agreed, so much customization has been removed.

Login to post a comment