Start a new topic
Answered

Team Music Issue

Our league draft is on the 18th, so trying to do as many tests as possible to make sure everything works. Noticed over the last couple tests that when I open the pre-draft room and select the tab where it switches teams every 30 seconds, the song from the first team keeps playing for the other teams. Is this a mistake or can we have it so when the teams switch, the songs switch as well?

Best Answer

The PreDraft music for "Advance after time" was just fixed moments ago. The fixed time was also changed to 10 seconds.

The music doesn't appear to work correctly in the pre-draft when switch teams every 30 seconds is selected.  On mine it plays the first song of the first team, then just stops and no more songs are played.  

Answer

The PreDraft music for "Advance after time" was just fixed moments ago. The fixed time was also changed to 10 seconds.

On another music issue in the draft songs will just stop playing and then I have to hit pause and play a few times to get it to start again.  And is there a way to have the songs rotate each pick instead of me having to turn them on and off. Thanks

1 person likes this

The "Advance after time 10 seconds" is way too short. No one has time to read what is on the screen in 10 seconds.  And when it advances to the next team the next team's song should play. Instead the first song just keeps on going through every team.

The next team song plays when the first song is finished.  I like that for the predraft room.  Like playing a mixed tape.  I don't see any reason to have the songs switch with the teams in predraft. 

Everyone has picked songs for there team and their personalities. When their team is up on the predraft board and reading their recap from last year they want to hear the songs selected for their team not the song of the previous team. Now this applies to the “Advance in 10 second” feature not the “Advance at the end of the song” but I still feel it should be longer than 10 seconds it’s not enough time to read the profile. More like 30 or 60 sec.

I understand.  I just hope if they do add the song switch in the predraft, they also leave the option to have it as it is now.  Can't have too many choices!  Same with song advance.  Personally I like the 10 seconds, but don't see any reason you can't have a few more choices.  

Login to post a comment