Start a new topic
Answered

Not moving onto the next team in draft

It will not move onto the next team after a player has been selected. The clock stops and it also does not display the player selected. I have to refresh the page, and then it may play the music of the next team or it might not. It also might happen again with the next pick. I am using chrome at home as of tonight's test. It does this with firefox as well.

Best Answer

If you ever experience this kind of issue, please contact support directly at "support@fandraft.com". This will results in a much faster response, as we don't check the Forums as frequently.

I am experiencing this with my test run just now.  When the music is off it is a little more stable, but the pick are not being announced and the label is not appearing on the draft board.  Getting very concerned since my draft is tomorrow.

1 person likes this

Same running test run and not usable at all right now. Tried different browsers too. It wont announce the pick and it wont switch to next team either.

1 person likes this

This is really killing me. I have noticed in some test runs if it doesnt move on to the next team, and the person makes another pick, when you hit refresh it let take all the picks it did "While frozen". I had one team get 4 picks in a row.

1 person likes this

I am just glad my draft isnt tonight but it is tomorrow. Hopefully it is fixed otherwise will have to scrap it I guess and try and use something else last min because its not usable 

Seems to be working now.

1 person likes this
Answer

If you ever experience this kind of issue, please contact support directly at "support@fandraft.com". This will results in a much faster response, as we don't check the Forums as frequently.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment