If you used FanDraft for one or more of your leagues last year, and want to copy the settings into a current year version of that league, we created a tool to expedite that process.
From your FanDraft Dashboard:
- Find your prior year league, and then click on it.
- Click the COPY LEAGUE button
Once completed, you will then see the league existing in the current year's season Dashboard.
If you do NOT see the "Copy League button", it is for one of these 3 reasons:
1. You did not complete a draft with this league the prior year (requirement)
2. You are not the Admin user who purchased FanDraft (requirement)
3. This is a Playoff League created at the beginning of the year for the NFL playoffs.