Some users of MyFantasyLeague utilize "Deluxe" style leagues, where you may have more than one draft for a single league. FanDraft supports integration for MFL "Deluxe" leagues, and you'll want to follow the instructions below to set this up.
The process will involve creating two different leagues in FanDraft, and then importing each Conference/Division into each different FanDraft league you created.
- Click the "Create a League" link on the main FanDraft Dashboard.
- Once created, click on the "MFL Integration" tab.
- Fill out your MFL login credentials on this page, turn on "Is this a Deluxe League", and then click "Connect"
- You will then be given the option to select the Division or Conference you want to import.
Select the one you want from the drop-down, and then click the "Import League Settings" button.
- Next, click on the "Draft Order" tab, edit your league draft order, and click the "Finalize Draft Order" button.
- After saving your draft order, return to "MFL Integration" and you will then see the ability to "Import Traded Picks". Now click ONLY the "Import Traded Picks" button.
- Now, return to the FanDraft Dashboard by clicking the FanDraft logo in the top left.
- Repeat these steps (starting at Step 1) for your other divisions and conferences, loading the settings into the newly created leagues.
UNCLAIMING A TEAM
FanDraft will automatically assign you a team in every drat. However, if you are not an owner of a team in one of your drafts, you can utilize the "Unclaim team" tool to remove yourself and setup a different owner.
To do this:
- Click on the TEAMS tab
- Find the team you were assigned (usually the first one) and click it to expand.
- Click the "Unclaim team" link, and it will remove you.