Removing Yourself as an Owner
FanDraft automatically assigns you as an owner of a team in all drafts. However, if you are merely a Commissioner in a draft, but don't own a team there is a tool to remove yourself as an owner. When you perform this, you will continue to have Commissioner access to the draft, you simply won't have a team.
- Click on the TEAMS setup tab.
- Click on the team that you are assigned as an owner to expand the options
- Click on the "Unclaim Team" link, and this will remove you as an owner of that team.
Adding a Co-Commissioner
If you would like to assign Commissioner access to additional teams in your draft, you can do so by following the instructions below:
- Click on the TEAMS setup tab
- Click on the team that you wish to assign Commissioner access to
- Click the "Save Team" button.
- Note: This option only becomes visible to teams that have been invited and have accepted your invitation to join the league.
Co-Commissioners only have access to assisting DURING the draft (in the Draft Room). They do not have access to editing the league settings. If you are a co-commissioner and would like full Admin control over a draft, you would have to purchase your own PRO account and create your own league.