If your league performs a "Slow Draft", whereby picks take course over a series of days or longer, FanDraft can definitely support this case.
Regular Style Drafts:
While you can't turn the draft clock off, you customize the settings so that nothing happens when the clock hits zero:
- Select "SETTINGS" from your league's menu tab.
- Scroll down to the setting titled "When Clock Hits Zero"
- If it isn't already selected, choose "Nothing Happens"
- Click the "Save League Settings" button.
For Auction Style drafts:
- Set the AUCTION START TIME to the maximum (10:00)
- If that is not enough time to perform your in-person auctioneering, there is a PAUSE button located on the draft clock, which is actionable after a player has been nominated.