We pride ourselves on responding to customer emails in a rapidly expedited fashion.
If you are not receiving responses to us, it is very likely that one of the following issues is happening:
- Our emails are being directed to your Spam/Junk folder, so you aren't seeing them.
- Your email provider is blacklisting emails from being received by our address, and you aren't even having our responses delivered.
- When contacting us originally, you provided a misspelled email address.
To resolve these issues, do the following:
- Add the "email@example.com" and "firstname.lastname@example.org" email addresses to your email provider White List.
- Look in your email SPAM/Junk folder. If you see the email there, make sure to "Mark Not Spam", so the issue doesn't persist.
- If you own an outdated email such as Att.Net, Aol.com, or Hotmail: Consider switching to a more modern email platform such as Gmail.