How to clear Google Chrome Cache
Created by: FanDraft Support
Modified on: Wed, 25 Aug, 2021 at 7:33 AM
In the Google Chrome browser:
- On the browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu icon.
- Select the More Tools link.
- Select the Clear browsing data link.
- Select the "Advanced" tab if it's not already selected, and match the check marks to below:
- Select Cached images and files checkboxes.
- Click the Clear Browsing Data button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.