FanDraft allows the use of Hosted Custom Audio files for use in the "Custom SFX" feature. The "Custom SFX" can be played from within the audio menu in the draft room.
Below are instructions for how to properly upload an audio file to Dropbox, and properly "share" the file for use within FanDraft
- Login to your Dropbox.com account, or create a free account if you don't have one.
- After logging into your Dropbox.com account, click on the "Upload files" link.
- Select the MP3 or Wav file on your computer that you would like to upload to Dropbox.
- Once the upload is complete, click on the "Share" button.
- Next, click on the text link that says "Create link".
- Finally, click on the link that says "Copy link".
- In another browser tab, open your league in FanDraftOnline.com
- Click on the "Audio" tab.
- You can now PASTE the link captured from Dropbox into the FanDraft custom audio SFX field.
- Click the Update Sound FX button to save changes.
- We recommend the use of the Chrome browser to avoid running into conflicts.
- Dropbox has data transfer limits. If for some reason your Team Songs stop playing, you may want to investigate if you have hit your monthly max monthly limits.
- If an MP3 file is not working, it may not be properly encoded, and thus incompatible. You can double-check this by testing in your browser through the Dropbox app player.