Below are all the details you may want to know about FanDraft Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey:
- All FanDraft products are free to try:
We encourage all users to create a league and run some practice drafts before purchasing. This will allow you to see if FanDraft is the right fit for your league needs.
- Each FanDraft requires a PRO account for full access.
A single PRO purchase does not give access to all available FanDraft sports.
- You can access FanDraft Baseball from the FanDraftOnline.com Dashboard:
- If you do not have a FanDraftOnline account, you can create one for free here:
- Does it have all of the features that FanDraft Football has?
Yes, however, some fantasy sports may not have "player images" available. We are working on acquiring the licensing rights for all FanDraft sports, but some sports player images may not be available at this time.
- How much does it cost?
Prices vary, but are generally between $20-30, depending on early bird discount windows and return user discount eligibility. You can access the price by clicking the "Upgrade to PRO" button within the sport you are hoping to register for a PRO account.
- Where are the player images?
Some non-football fantasy sport offerings may not have "player images" available. We are working on acquiring the licensing rights to player headshots for all FanDraft sports, but these may not be available at this time.